Saturday, October 13, 2012

A Promise for us, our children, for all

Listen closely to the words of the Peter in this passage~ Jesus was betrayed by men who took the law into their own hands. YET death was no match for him.
We can know and walk in the circumstance's that come our way with a complete joy. 
When in the hour/day of hurt, betrayal, confusion, challenge, hardship, loss, setback, or trial.
Be reminded that: We are not hopeless- He does not reject or abandon
 We are secure- He is mighty to saveWe do not have to doubt-  

 Acts 2: 25-28 
 For David says in regard to Him, I saw the Lord constantly before me, for He is at my right hand that I may not be shaken or overthrown or cast down [from my secure and happy state]. 
Therefore my heart rejoiced and my tongue exulted exceedingly; moreover, my flesh also will dwell in hope [will encamp, pitch its tent, and dwell in hope in anticipation of the resurrection].
For You will not abandon my soul, leaving it helpless in Hades (the state of departed spirits), nor let Your Holy One know decay or see destruction [of the body after death].
You have made known to me the ways of life; You will enrapture me [diffusing my soul with joy] with and in Your presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment