Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Stretching....

This last few weeks have been stretching for me. So in the middle of this stretching, I hear the one I know so well, tell me it's time to do this. I have been hesitant because anyone who knows me, knows Lissa walks fast, talks fast, and well I type fast too. I see spell check and sure hope there is a run on sentence check. I have horrible spelling, and grammer.. LOL!
More and more I am seeing that our lives and experience can be of real value if we will open our life in honesty. IE: Open Book. We are all on a journey. My journey over the last couple of years has been difficult. Lots of stuff that has been real and hard but filled with amazing things as we grow together on the journey of life. Then most importantly there is the amazing God that  continues to uphold, direct, help and love us through it all. He is our rock and hiding place- I believe every word ever written in his word and cling to it for dear life.
Faith- who are we and what do we believe? Family- the ones around us who do life with us. Rare Disease our very real and personal journey with Russell Silvers Syndrome with our youngest Tommy.
So I hope you will join me on the journey. This is the first step in dream I had disregarded as dead. Today that dream is re-kindled with a flame he sparked last night.
So let's do life together and find joy in the journey.

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm so excited to see you're blogging. God is going to use this to minister & encourage hearts. Just watch and see :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very proud of you for following God's prompting, Lissa. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the most open, kind-hearted, giving person I know and I am happy to be included in your journey!! I am so very proud of the power house woman you are! Love you and pray this will touch lives around the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay....this is incredibly exciting and I can't wait to read more as we continue this journey together. You have been such an inspiration to me and I'm so blessed to have you in my life. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete